Play is an extremely important part of any childhood. It is our mission to ensure that disabled children have the same access to play as their mainstream peers. We also believe strongly in inclusion so all our play schemes are open to disabled children and their siblings. We offer play through a number of different initiatives:
A Holiday Play Scheme and Saturday Club for children aged 5-13
- The Play Scheme runs during all school holidays
- Saturday Club runs on the first Saturday of every month between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- SIBZ Club for children aged 8-14
- Both the Saturday Club and the Holiday Play schemes are held at Cambridge School, 61 Bryony Road, W12 0SP
- We also run SIBZ Club for siblings of disabled children once a month at various locations decided by the children themselves.
- These projects mean that disabled children across Hammersmith and Fulham can access play opportunities, which are:
- Suitable for their needs
- Enable them to choose exactly the activities they want to do
- Enable them to play alongside their non-disabled siblings“My children enjoyed it so much’ Play Inclusion is open to residents of Hammersmith and Fulham. Please contact Tracey Byrne: email@example.com or Tel: 07517 989494 to register for these projects
- “My daughter refers to the playscheme as ‘her friends’ “
- Parents are constantly praising the staff and the schemes