Are you feeling isolated and looking for support in the current situation?
Do you want to find out more about:
- Social care?
- Your Rights as a parent/carer?
- Especially under the current pandemic situation of Coronavirus and lock down?
Parentsactive will be operating as normal but remotely
- We will be running our regular coffee morning sessions via virtual platforms (Zoom/Microsoft Teams and others as advised) and will be inviting professionals to talk to parents via video link
- We will continue to provide training, de stress sessions and other sessions to parents to cope with the current crisis remotely via Video link
- We will continue to provide advise and talk to parents one to one over phone and video links
- We will communicate with parents via Emails, Whatsapp Broadcasts and our Closed Parents of Parentsactive Facebook Page
- WE will continue to link and liaise with the Local Authority remotely and will feed in parental concerns and problems
- We will continue to take part in national developments and conferences remotely
In short we are business as usual and will be back to face to face contact as advised by the Government
If you are not a member you can join by
- Call: Parentsactive on 07507628474
- Email: Parentsactive on [email protected] or [email protected]
- Become our Friend on Facebook: Parentsactivehf and then join Parents of Parentsactive Closed Facebook Page
- Join our Whatsapp Broadcasts: by sending us your number and saving ours on your phone
- Follow us on Twitter on @Parentsactive
The well being of you as a parent/carer is our concern and we will do our utmost to support you through this crisis or refer you to services/organisations who can.
You can find more on our website at: https://www.parentsactive.org.uk/
Our Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/parentsactive.hf
Our Twitter handle is @Parentsactive / https://twitter.com/Parentsactive